Due to some further confusion, it is worth noting that the clips in the video embedded below were filmed at the places and times specified here: (in order of appearance)
1. El Paso County Democrats – July 11, 2009
2. Edwards Public Town Hall – August 14, 2009
3. Pueblo event at Jorge’s – August 8, 2009
4. Ouray House Party – August 18, 2009
5. Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce – August 31, 2009
6. St. Joseph’s Hospital – August 3, 2009
7. Highlands Ranch House Party – August 22, 2009
8. Pueblo Public Town Hall – August 28, 2009
9. Your Show on 9 News – July 12, 2009
10. Durango Meet and Greet – August 17, 2009
11. Telluride Meet and Greet – August 18, 2009
There has recently been some confusion on Michael Bennet’s support for a public option. To clear things up, this morning we released a video outlining his support. I’ve embedded it here. Watch it to hear Michael express his support for a public option in his own words.
During this work period, Michael has been traveling all across Colorado discussing the urgent need to reform our broken health care system. He’s held town halls and discussions in Aurora, Durango, Edwards, Frisco, Grand Junction, Highlands Ranch, Ouray and Telluride. Videos of these events can be viewed at http://BennetForColorado.com/healthcare.
Any health care reform bill should control costs, allow people to keep their own medical plan and their own doctor, increase competition, and increase coverage — all in a fiscally responsible way. Providing patients with a public insurance option — that increases competition and drives down prices — would help to achieve these goals.
Pledge your support for health care reform by visiting http://BennetForColorado.com/healthcare.
New Media Director
Bennet for Colorado